Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
[HOT] Invalid account
Information 
If the bot gives you the message invalid account post in this thread so it will be easier for us to check only one post with this topic, thanks.
Forum MOD.
Respect the section for every thread and if there's need please be patient the staff will help you as soon as possible

READ FORUM RULES TO MAKE US SAVE TIME AND TO KEEP THIS A GOOD FORUM.

NET FRAMEWORK DOWNLOAD
http://microsoft-net-framework.softonic.it/
i allready buy the licence but it keep saying Invalid Account
please help
(02-02-2014, 09:49 AM)nixen Wrote: i allready buy the licence but it keep saying Invalid Account
please help

Reactivated

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

i allready buy the licence but it keep saying Invalid Account
please help
(18-02-2014, 10:19 PM)☭_StaffoRЙ_☭ Wrote: i allready buy the licence but it keep saying Invalid Account
please help

Reactivated

Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).

invalid account
same problem here

pls help
Reactivated

Terms & Conditions

is that a problem when i created a new account before i bought the license?
(19-02-2014, 11:51 AM)asdfasdf Wrote: message:you have already an account you have to use that
is that a problem when i created a new account before i bought the license?

Login now

Terms & Conditions